Advanced Agile User Stories
Breaking agile user stories down to fit into sprints is a key component of agile. Teams often struggle with this new concept. This workshop is intended for an agile team to improve their user stories relating to prioritization, estimation, splitting stories, organizing, and making sure that they are refined and ready for the development sprints. This includes breaking them down from epic to feature to stories and eliciting the acceptance criteria.
Participants should bring their initiative or epic to break down into user stories.
- Review the initiative or epic to ensure that the context of the project is defined
- Utilize core analysis techniques to ensure that a cohesive set of user stories exist
- Take user stories from their raw state to refine them into a ready state
- Identify how to triage change requests and determine where they fit in the backlog
- Length: 1 Day
- Prerequisites: We recommend participants have attended our Analysis in an Agile Team and/or the Agile Analysis Boot Camp course or have agile experience or training.
- Recommended Size: Up to 16 (1 to 4 internal projects recommended)
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your workshop scheduled.