We are excited that the ACORD Implementation Forum recognized the importance of business processes, added a professional development track and invited us to be a part of it! As our first year to participate in the Forum, we are looking forward to meeting you all!
Join Kent McDonald, B2T VP, Product Development & Principal, as he presents a full line up (see below). Don’t forget to stop by our table and visit with Sharon Green for some extras!
Also, as an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider and PMI Registered Education Provider, you will be eligible for 1 hour of CDU/PDU credit for each of Kent’s sessions you attend!
Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
3030 Holiday Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Sunday Boot Camp: 12:00 – 6:30
- Monday Conference: 8:00 – 6:30
- Tuesday Conference: 7:45 – 5:00
- Kent presents Analysis in Agile: There’s More to it Than User Stories: 8:45 – 9:30
- Kent presents Are Your Business Processes Really Processes?: 9:45 – 10:30
- Kent presents Why You Should Care About Core Business Processes: 1:30 – 2:30
- Wednesday: 8:00 – 5:00
- Kent presents Why You Should Care About Core Business Processes: 10:15 – 11:15
- Kent presents Are Your Business Processes Really Processes?: 1:00 – 1:45
- Kent presents Analysis in Agile: There’s More to it Than User Stories : 2:45 – 3:30
For more details, check out the full schedule available on the conference website.
Why (Learning Objectives):
- Analysis in Agile: There’s More to it Than User Stories
- Learn how to use project characteristics, people, and process to determine what business analysis tasks are needed for your situation.
- Understand the why, what, and how much to do for a number of widely used business analysis techniques.
- Learn new ways to help explain/sell your approach to stakeholders.
- Are Your Business Processes Really Processes?
- Why companies need to understand process levels and the differences in them
- Create a common naming convention for processes for identification & confirmation
- Look for ways to improve processes cross-functionally, not just in one swimlane
- Why You Should Care About Core Business Processes
- Why a business analyst needs to know the core business processes
- How to derive the core business processes
- When should a business analyst identify core business processes