Effective business analysis training and mentoring can help companies raise employee results. Proper business analysis mentoring can give access to new ideas, tips and strategies that will help you build upon the team’s current skills and strengths to give you a competitive edge.
Learn how to drive more revenue by leveraging your business analysts.
Mentoring is available as an on-demand service to jump start a new project, a new skill development effort, and to reinforce concepts or techniques. This real time service is provided by our experts at B2T Training onsite or virtually. Contact us directly for more information.
Examples of mentoring assistance provided:
- Guidance for selecting the appropriate deliverables for your project
- Assistance in determining and estimating business analysis activities
- Strategies for effectively engaging all stakeholders and project team members
- Guide you through the unique situations that occur in an agile environment
- Provide direction for adapting and customizing templates
- Help with roles, career paths and skill development identification
- Direction for building and sustaining a Community of Practice or Center of Excellence
Contact us directly to find out more about how we can mentor your business analysis practice!
- OR –