Business Analysis Training Courses
B2T Training developed the first comprehensive business analysis training program in North America and it has served as a model for other training organizations. Our ongoing curriculum development process utilizes subject matter experts, industry thought leaders, as well as education specialists. This brings together the knowledge of best practices and techniques, with the emphasis on education and adult learning. It is our goal to provide a cohesive learning experience that takes the extremely complex elements of business analysis and simplifies them into manageable learning components.
While B2T Training offers specific training recommendations, our business analysis courses were designed with an ideal order in mind. The graphic depicts the progression from our core curriculum to our advanced level courses. We believe on-going education and support is critical to enhance the business analysis skills learned in class.
Our core business analysis training program is appropriate for new or experienced business analysts. These courses comprise a complete curriculum and are written for organizations looking to level-set the business analyst role in their companies and for individuals seeking a solid foundational skill set. Our certification program and study guides are based on the core courses.
- Essential Skills for Business Analysis™ – 4 days
- Business Process Analysis – 3 days
- Detailing Business Data Requirements – 3 days
- Use Case Modeling and Solution Requirements – 3 days
Our advanced business analysis courses are designed for students who have completed the core courses and individuals who are experienced in business analysis.
- Developing a Business Analysis Work Plan – 3 days
- Business Analysis in an Agile Environment – 2 days
- Facilitating Requirements for Business Analysis – 3 days
These seminars are ideal for organizations to provide management and technical teams an understanding of the business analyst role and review components of a business requirements document.
- Developer's Introduction to Business Analysis – 1day
- Improving Communication Through Improvisation – 1day
- Business Analysis Essentials for Project Managers – 3 days
- Requirements Validation – 2 days
- Decision Modeling Essentials – 2 days
- Essential Business Analysis Modeling Techniques – 2 days
- Requirements Elicitation and Review – 2 days
- Defining and Measuring Expected Project Value (KPI) – 2 days
- Developing an Effective Business Case – 2 days
- Risk Analysis and Planning – 2 days
- Stakeholder Analysis – 2 days
- Requirements Analysis Techniques – 2 days
- Scope Your Area of Analysis – 2 days
- Requirements Management – 2 days
- Overview of Business Analysis – 4 hours