Business Analysis Training Classes
Since its inception in 2000, B2T Training has focused solely on providing business analysis training and professional development in traditional and agile approaches. Our right sized training and professional development will address your needs whether you’re looking for help with a particular technique or problem area, getting your high stakes project on track, or you’re looking for foundational training or business analysis certification for your organization.
Right Sized Solutions
Comprehensive Business Analysis Training Program, Specialized Classes, and Targeted Solutions
Our core business analysis training program is appropriate for new or experienced business analysts. These courses comprise a complete curriculum and are written for organizations looking to level-set the business analyst role in their companies and for individuals seeking a solid foundational skill set. Our certification program and study guides are based on the core courses.
- Essential Skills for Business Analysis™ – 4 days
- Business Process Analysis – 3 days
- Detailing Business Data Requirements – 3 days
- Use Case Modeling and Solution Requirements – 3 days
Our advanced business analysis courses are designed for students who have completed the core courses and individuals who are experienced in business analysis.
- Developing a Business Analysis Work Plan – 3 days
- Business Analysis in an Agile Environment – 2 days
- Facilitating Requirements for Business Analysis – 3 days
These seminars are ideal for organizations to provide management and technical teams an understanding of the business analyst role and review components of a business requirements document.
- Developer's Introduction to Business Analysis – 1day
- Improving Communication Through Improvisation – 1day
- Business Analysis Essentials for Project Managers – 3 days
- KPIs for Success: Problem Solving and Impact Analysis – 1day
- Requirements Validation – 2 days
- Decision Modeling Essentials – 2 days
- Essential Business Analysis Modeling Techniques – 2 days
- Requirements Elicitation and Review – 2 days
- Defining and Measuring Expected Project Value (KPI) – 2 days
- Developing an Effective Business Case – 2 days
- Risk Analysis and Planning – 2 days
- Stakeholder Analysis – 2 days
- Requirements Analysis Techniques – 2 days
- Scope Your Area of Analysis – 2 days
- Requirements Management – 2 days
- Overview of Business Analysis – 4 hours