Business Analysis Foundation and Advanced Training Program. A comprehensive curriculum excellent for organizations looking to level-set or mature the business analyst role in their companies and for individuals seeking a solid foundational skill set.
The core business analysis training program courses provide business analysis skills and techniques critical for any type of project or approach. Our certification program and study guides are based on the core courses.
- Essential Skills for Business Analysis™ – 4 days
- Business Process Analysis – 3 days
- Detailing Business Data Requirements – 3 days
- Use Case Modeling and Solution Requirements – 3 days
Our advanced business analysis training program courses are designed for students who have completed the core courses and individuals who are experienced in business analysis.
- Agile Requirements and Fundamentals – 2 days
- Developing a Business Analysis Work Plan – 3 days
- Facilitating Requirements for Business Analysis – 3 days
- Developing an Effective Business Case – 1 day
- KPIs for Success: Problem Solving and Impact Analysis – 2 days
- Stakeholder Analysis – 1 day
- Risk Analysis and Planning – 1 day
- Decision Modeling Essentials – 2 days
Visit our Complete Course Listing for Additional Course Offerings
Our Business Analysis Training Program is designed for new and experienced business analysts and highlights hands-on workshops and student project use in class or real-world case studies are provided for students without projects and are . Our courses provide multiple layers of learning objectives to achieve separate goals for varied audiences.